Working at NST
Work – even in today’s hybrid model – is where most of us spend a lot of time. At Nuffer, Smith, Tucker, we believe it’s important to work somewhere you love, doing something you love. We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages our team members to grow, learn and be challenged. We do this by prioritizing the well-being of our people and their families, offering a flexible work environment, and by providing everyone with the tools and professional development they need to thrive inside and outside of work.
Exploring Life at NST
We work in a values-driven environment where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. Our team of foodies, health nuts, sports enthusiasts, pop culture authorities, book lovers, fashion experts and outdoor adventurers are encouraged to explore their passions inside and outside of the workplace, and our company — and clients — benefit as a result.
Perks of Life at NST:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, including FSA.
- 401k and fully vested matching program.
- Hybrid work schedule (two days in the office, three days WFH).
- Monthly wellness activities and team outings.
- Monthly happy hours.
- Generous paid time off, including paid time off for all federal holidays, a holiday break and a bonus day off for your birthday, in addition to paid time off to use as desired.
- Monthly phone bill stipend.
- Professional development stipend.
- Exploration fund to pursue one’s passions and professional interests.
- Paid time off for volunteerism and company matching for philanthropic donations.
- 3 o’clock Fridays year-round.
- Some of the best PR pros in the business who are just darn fun!
We are always looking for the best and brightest to make us better, push us to explore and understand opportunities in new ways. View our job opportunities, and if you don’t see an open position that sounds like you, send us a note so we can keep your resume on file. We’re always open to considering new talent.
Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is committed to cultivating a diverse and equitable environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In recruiting for our team, we welcome all qualified applications and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, languages spoken, disability, age, citizenship, immigration or veteran status. If you have a passion for our work, but don’t see yourself here, you’re needed even more. Come be you, with us!