Working at NST
Public Relations Account Coordinator
Looking to grow your PR career in San Diego? Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the PR agency to work with. We’re redefining PR and want you to have a seat at the table. Our business is growing and we’re hiring for multiple positions, including an account coordinator – an entry-level PR role with an iconic San Diego PR agency. This is your chance to get in at the ground level, learn from the best and brightest in the industry, and have the opportunity to work with some of Southern California’s most storied brands and organizations.
But we know it’s not just about us; it’s about you! We’re looking for an intelligent, solutions-oriented strategic thinker, open to learning and eager for opportunities; a team player who thrives when collaborating with other go-getters. Is this you?
Send us your cover letter, resume and two writing samples and let us know what you bring to the table.
- Understand client programs, strategies, budgets, timelines, key messages for client accounts
- Support team projects, program planning, and implementation activities
- Build and maintain relationships with local and national reporters and media outlets relevant to clients' success; pitch and place client media coverage
- Assist with various PR initiatives, including developing plans, building and maintaining media lists, managing media interviews/tours, writing press releases, drafting social media content, executing digital and online campaigns and ad buys, conducting surveys and research, and organizing special events
- Follow mainstream and industry news to identify trends that can help NST and its clients explore new ways to create conversations and build relationships
- Engage in agency promotion, professional development and team building
- Bachelor's degree in public relations or related field
- Agency experience a plus
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing strategies
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Speaking and writing fluency in Spanish, a plus
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Please complete this form and upload your cover letter, resume and two writing samples and let us know what you bring to the table.