Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the agency to work with. Whether you’re a PR professional looking for an opportunity to grow your career or a client looking for expert counsel, NST is where it’s at.
Our business is growing and we’re hiring! But we know it’s not just about us; it’s about you! We are looking for someone really special – smart, savvy, creative, confident, experienced, but still hungry to learn. A solutions-oriented strategic thinker. Someone who loves helping people see things they wouldn’t see on their own. A person eager to bring their whole self to work, celebrating the diversity of experience and opinion that makes us a true counselor on nearly all facets of our clients’ business. A team player who thrives when collaborating with some of the PR industry’s best and brightest. Is this you?
We don’t hire off of keywords. We hire real people who have voices and perspectives, and we want to hear them. Do you crave a seat at the table? Join us.
Send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com and let us know what you bring to the table.
Public Relations & Influencer Relations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Implement PR and multi-tiered influencer marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, deliver positive ROI, achieve client KPIs, and align with brand standards.
- Collaborate closely with multiple account teams to co-create key targets and impactful PR and influencer campaigns.
- Identify, cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with key social media influencers, content creators and media.
- Grow network of strong brand advocates (niche, mid and top tier influencers) through ongoing communication.
- Drive ongoing strategy of influencer marketing programs to ensure continuous improvement and growth of accounts.
- Communicate with clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster positive relationships and manage expectations.
- Recommend and manage paid amplification strategies for influencer-created content.
- Execute all influencer partnership agreements based on target audiences, overall fit with brand goals and objectives, and alignment with company values.
- Regularly monitor influencer social and traditional media coverage; maintain organized and detailed reports that track all brand KPIs.
- Conduct regular research of competitors’ influencer activations, traditional and media outreach and coverage.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to influencer marketing, PR and social media.
- Oversee account budgets, managing projects and NST efforts within budget.
- Engage in agency promotion, professional development and team building.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
- Juggle competing deadlines and expertly manage time.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to gather and analyze data effectively
- Solid understanding of social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) and digital strategies
- Experience managing influencer outreach campaigns
- Skilled multi-tasker
Send us your resume, salary requirements and two writing samples.