New year, new opportunity. Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is looking for the next explorer ready to jump in, roll up their sleeves and join the team as an account executive providing strategic communications, partnership building, media relations, influencer outreach and more for various clients. With new ownership at the helm, new perspectives gained and ambitious plans to redefine the public relations industry, opportunity is ripe for someone who embodies a strategic mindset, a willingness to push the status quo, and shared commitment to continuous learning and the NST values.
In 2021, NST is embarking on a new strategic plan, rooted in empowerment of team members and client partners to reach their full potential. Want to join us? Send us your resume and a cover note to let us know why you’d be a fit.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in developing strategic communications plans, and branding and messaging frameworks to drive clients’ success
- Lead execution of public relations and marketing communications activities, including paid, earned, owned and shared channels.
- Regularly communicate with clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster a positive relationship and manage expectations
- Write and edit public relations plans, press releases, pitches, collateral material, video scripts, social media content and more
- Pitch and maintain relationships with reporters and media outlets relevant to clients’ success
- Develop relationships with key social media influencers and manage these relationships for client benefit
- Communicate with clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster a positive relationship and manage expectations
- Juggle competing deadlines and expertly manage time
- Oversee account budgets, completing monthly billing on-time
- Manage outside vendors and contractors
- Manage clients’ design and digital needs by developing creative briefs, budgeting time, and overseeing client feedback on creative and digital projects
- Efficiently manage time to meet client deadlines, stay on budget and engage in agency operations, team building and promotion
- Paid media research and execution, a plus
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to gather and analyze data effectively
- Proven track record of securing local, national and trade media coverage
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Experience managing influencer outreach campaigns a plus
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
- Skilled multi-tasker
Submit a resume, references, salary requirements and minimum of two writing samples when replying to this job posting.