Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the agency to work with. Whether you’re a client looking for PR support or a PR professional looking for an opportunity to grow your career, NST is where it’s at.
Our business is growing and we’re hiring for multiple positions. But we know it’s not just about us; it’s about you! For these roles you’ve got to be someone really special – smart, savvy, creative, confident, experienced, but still hungry to learn. A solutions-oriented strategic thinker. Someone who loves helping people see things they wouldn’t see on their own. A person eager to bring your whole self to work, celebrating the diversity of experience and opinion that makes us a true counselor on nearly all facets of our clients’ business. A team player who thrives when collaborating with some of the PR industry’s best and brightest. Is this you?
We don’t hire off of key words. We hire real people who have voices and perspectives, and we want to hear them. Do you crave a seat at the table? Join us.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you bring to the table.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic communications plans and branding / messaging frameworks
- Lead execution of PR and marcom activities
- Understand client opportunities, including paid, earned, owned and shared channels
- Communicate with clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster a positive relationship and manage expectations
- Craft original content in a client-specific voice and tone
- Deliver on clients’ design and digital needs by developing creative briefs and budgets, and overseeing client feedback on creative and digital projects
- Pitch news and trend stories with confidence
- Build and nurture relationships with media and key social media influencers
- Juggle competing deadlines and expertly manage time
- Oversee account budgets, managing projects and NST efforts within budget.
- Manage outside vendors and contractors
- Engage in agency promotion, professional development and team building
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to gather and analyze data effectively
- Proven track record of securing local, national and trade media coverage
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Experience managing influencer outreach campaigns a plus
- Skilled multi-tasker
Send us your resume, salary requirements and two writing samples.