Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the agency to work with. Whether you’re a client looking for PR support or a PR professional looking for an opportunity to grow your career, NST is where it’s at.
Our business is growing and we’re hiring for multiple positions. But we know it’s not just about us; it’s about you! For these roles you’ve got to be someone really special – smart, savvy, creative, confident, experienced, but still hungry to learn. A solutions-oriented strategic thinker. Someone who loves helping people see things they wouldn’t see on their own. A person eager to bring your whole self to work, celebrating the diversity of experience and opinion that makes us a true counselor on nearly all facets of our clients’ business. A team player who thrives when collaborating with some of the PR industry’s best and brightest. Is this you?
We don’t hire off of keywords. We hire real people who have voices and perspectives, and we want to hear them. Do you crave a seat at the table? Join us.
- Understanding of client programs, strategies, budgets, timelines, key messages for assigned accounts
- Support team projects and program planning implementation activities including building and maintaining lists, writing press releases and media alerts, managing digital and social media sites, distributing press materials and assist with media buys
- Pitch and maintain relationships with local and national reporters and media outlets relevant to clients’ success
- Event coordination
- Provide research support as needed
- Assist in developing plans and timelines for project and communication plans
- Assist in the development and management of public relations initiatives, including media interviews/tours, brochures/newsletters, digital and online campaigns, surveys, special events, etc.
- Follow mainstream and industry news to identify trends that can help NST and its clients explore new ways to create conversations and build relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
- Two years of public relations agency experience
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus