Food Foresight: provides trends intelligence for anticipating, planning for, and managing trends/issues likely to impact the agri-food chain. This gives clients the opportunity to get engaged for their own advantage — shaping opportunities, side-stepping threats and/or making adjustments to adapt to change.
- 1. One tall order: feed the hungry and the demands of the affluent – double production, provide healthful food choices – with less impact on the environment.
- 2. Mainstream stakeholders demand a bigger say in how food is produced, processed, packaged, shipped and sold.
- 3. Health care debate and societal choices sharpen the divide between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ foods.
- 4. New models surfacing for innovation, research and market advantage.
- 5. Influential consumer touch-points expand and accelerate the race for building stronger consumer relationships.