At NST, we’re more than just "PR people." Our team is made up of a unique combination of car junkies, word nerds, marathon runners, book worms and outdoor adventurers. We balance hard work, fun and the needs of each individual, not just because that is one of our company values, but because it’s what we think makes for a great work environment and happy team members. What’s more, we believe diverse personalities, perspectives and experiences lead to a more creative – and fun – workplace. Want to join our team? View the job openings below or submit inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is a leading San Diego public relations firm serving local, regional and national clients with strategic planning, marketing communications, branding, media relations, public affairs, design and digital services. Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is currently hiring for an account coordinator position to provide support on major consumer products brand, and other various clients.
- Understanding of client programs, strategies, budgets, timelines, key messages for assigned accounts
- Support team projects and program planning implementation activities including building and maintaining lists, writing press releases and media alerts, managing digital and social media sites and distributing press materials
- Pitch and maintain relationships with local and national reporters and media outlets relevant to clients' success
- Provide research support as needed
- Assist in developing plans and timelines for project and communication plans
- Assist in the development and management of public relations initiatives, including media interviews/tours, brochures/newsletters, digital and online campaigns, surveys, special events, etc.
- Follow mainstream and industry news to identify trends that can help NST and its clients explore new ways to create conversations and build relationships
- Bachelor's degree in public relations or related field
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
Your Future Team:
We're a hard-working, fun-loving group at NST. We approach all client work strategically, creatively and with enthusiasm. When we find the ideal candidate, they usually join our team for the long run. If you're the type of person who hates collaborating with coworkers, can't stand beer and chips Fridays and detests award-winning work, then you might want to click right past this job listing. But if all that doesn't sound half bad to you, then let's talk.
Submit a resume, references and minimum of two writing samples when replying to this job posting.
Interns at NST are a valuable part of our team. Our interns actively contribute to client work and gain vital experience in a fast-paced agency environment. As an intern, responsibilities may include creating media lists, drafting press releases, pitching reporters, compiling recap reports, writing social media content and conducting research.
- Qualifications: Senior in college or recent graduate, majoring or having majored in public relations or a related field
- Paid: Yes
- Time Frame: Three to six months
- Submission Requirements: Submit resume, cover letter and a minimum of two writing samples, including one press release (class work is acceptable)
- Email submissions to Mary Correia-Moreno, email@example.com