Six Honors are for Work on National Accounts
Nuffer, Smith, Tucker, San Diego’s oldest public relations firm, last night garnered eight awards at the Edward L. Bernays Awards ceremony, presented by the San Diego Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
The firm received its awards in the media relations, press kits/media kits, editorials/op-ed piece, interactive communications (marketing/external communications), institutional programs (business – products and services), special events (more than seven days; $25,000 and up) and consumer product launch categories. The firm’s president, Bill Trumpfheller, received the Otto Bos Lifetime Achievement Award.
The Awards of Excellence earned by NST were:
* Press kits/media kits — WD-40 No-Mess Pen
* Editorials/op-ed piece — Markon Food Safety
* Interactive communications — Chicken of the Sea Mermaid Club
* Institutional programs (business – products and services) — Sunkist Growers
* Special events (more than seven days; $25,000 and up) — Fleet Week San Diego
* Consumer product launch — WD-40 Smart Straw
The Award of Merit earned by NST was:
* Media relations — Life Settlement Solutions, Inc.
“We are honored and thankful to our clients for choosing us as their partners in these exciting projects,” said Trumpfheller. “Great clients mean great results, and these awards demonstrate that.”
Nuffer, Smith, Tucker Inc. is a public relations firm headquartered in San Diego. The firm specializes in branding, strategic planning, marketing communication, crisis communication, issues management and graphic design for local, regional and national clients. For more information about Nuffer, Smith, Tucker call 619/296-0605 or visit www.nstpr.com.