If you read my May blog post, then you know what it takes to land the PR job of your dreams, and now NST may have a spot for you!
NST is looking for an account executive to help lead strategic communications, partnership building, media relations, influencer outreach and more for consumer products, financial services and other various client industries.
Job responsibilities include:
- Participate in developing strategic communications plans, and branding and messaging frameworks to drive clients’ success
- Lead execution of public relations and marketing communications activities
- Regularly communicate with clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster a positive relationship and manage expectations
- Write and edit public relations plans, press releases, pitches, collateral material, video scripts, social media content and more
- Pitch and maintain relationships with reporters and media outlets relevant to clients’ success
- Develop relationships with key influencers and manage these relationships for client benefit
- Follow mainstream and industry news to identify trends that can help NST and its clients explore new ways to create conversations and build relationships
- Manage clients’ design and digital needs with NST’s in-house experts by developing creative briefs, budgeting, and overseeing client feedback on creative and digital projects
- Efficiently manage time to meet client deadlines, stay on budget, and engage in NST operations, team building and promotion
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience, including history of working for consumer brands and/or financial services
- Proven track record of securing local, national and trade media coverage
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Experience managing influencer outreach campaigns. Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
Your future team:
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving group at NST. We approach all client work strategically, creatively and with enthusiasm. When we find the ideal candidate, they usually join our team for the long run. If you’re the type of person who hates collaborating with coworkers, 3 p.m. Fridays and detests award-winning work, then you might want to click right past this job listing. But if all that doesn’t sound half bad to you, then let’s talk.
Please submit your salary requirements, resume and a minimum of two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you would be a good fit for our agency.
No calls please.