If you are looking for more reasons to check out the San Diego Social Media Symposium, here are a few: Brand Anywhere, HP, Specialty Produce, Stone Brewing Co. and TaylorMade-adidas Golf. These well-known Southern California-based brands and organizations have all joined the line-up of participating companies since our last announcement of panelists. Check out the full agenda.
Still need more fodder to attend? Here are five reasons you won’t want to miss the event:
- There is no other event like it – Where else can you hear from all these great panelists from local companies in one spot?
- The agenda was shaped by attendees of the last symposium – We took a survey and developed panels around topics people said were of most interest to them.
- Peter Shankman – Need we say more? He’s great. We promise. He’s energetic and will keep you on your toes.
- You can ask questions – This year, we’ve added time for Q&A and we are having a “working lunch,” meaning you can do more than listen about social media. You can engage in a real dialogue and learn from the experiences of others.
- You’ll look smart next time your boss asks you about this social media thing.
We hope to see you there.