Working at NST
Social Media Coordinator
Looking to kick-start a social media career? Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the PR agency to work with. We’re redefining PR and want you to have a seat at the table. Our business is growing and we’re hiring for multiple positions, including a social media coordinator – an entry-level role with an iconic San Diego PR agency. This is your chance to get in at the ground level, learn from the best and brightest in the industry, and have the opportunity to work with some of Southern California’s most storied brands and organizations.
But we know it’s not just about us; it’s about you! We’re looking for someone passionate about social media, who possesses a creative flair, and is well-versed in the latest social media trends and platforms. This candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing social media strategies to enhance brand visibility for several brands. Is this you?
Send us your cover letter, resume and samples showcasing your social media work and let us know what you bring to the table.
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies across various platforms.
- Create engaging and shareable content, including text, images and videos.
- Monitor and analyze metrics and data, and competitor activity to optimize strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in brand messaging.
- Respond to comments, messages, and inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Engage in agency promotion, professional development and team building.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Proven experience as a social media coordinator or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, trends and analytics.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with an agency is a plus.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Please complete this form and upload your cover letter, resume and two writing samples and let us know what you bring to the table.