Does the idea of creating campaigns that stand out in today’s crowded and fast changing design world excite you? If so, we have a job for you!
Nuffer, Smith, Tucker (NST) is the agency to work with. Whether you’re a client looking for PR and creative support or a graphic designer looking for an opportunity to grow your career, NST is where it’s at.
Our business is growing and we’re hiring for multiple positions. But we know it’s not just about us; it’s about you!
For this role, you’ve got to be someone special—confident, creative, experienced, but still hungry to learn! Someone who loves to oversee creative services on major consumer products brands, and other various clients. Someone who will oversee creative direction for the firms’ clients, while also coordinating day-to-day activities and technical execution. Someone who is self-motivated, demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and is detail-oriented, with the ability to look at the bigger picture. Someone who is passionate, inquisitive, and can think both strategically and creatively to produce the best work possible.
If that someone is you, join us!
- Develop concepts and designs for clients including, but not limited to, print, digital and video assets.
- Manage and coordinate creative projects, from inception through final delivery, ensuring work is completed within expected time frames with a balance of quality and speed.
- Manage print vendor relations, print buying, coordination of material deliveries, etc.
- Develop and deliver innovative creative proposals and products to capture both account growth and new business opportunities.
- Develop project estimates/budgets and is responsible for adhering to approved budgets.
- Take brand strategies and interpret them into successful creative to meet client’s needs.
- Ensure all content follows client standards, is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and quality, and optimized for user experience for all digital platforms.
- Oversee deliverables, timelines and budgets related to creative deliverables.
- Work closely with account team to ensure projects are within budget, scope and timelines.
- Manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, building strong relationships across the agency, and working with senior leadership, clients and vendors.
- Actively participate in the strategic brainstorming process, campaign development, creative brief development and assigns creative projects within the agency’s resources.
- Work closely with account managers to solve marketing challenges through smart, well-designed advertising and collateral materials.
- Ability to think creatively against challenging deadlines while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Has leadership abilities that encourage learning and excellence among colleagues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management and inherent in the position.
- Maintain knowledge of changing design technologies, processes, and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree (art emphasis preferred).
- 5-10 years of experience in an agency setting.
- Expert level knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Working knowledge of XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Lightroom
- Knowledge of program management software such as Asana
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience in creating presentations and templates in PowerPoint.
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Experience in production, photo retouching, graphic design, typography and layout are essential. A thorough understanding of file preparation for offset printing is critical.
- Experience in creating and resizing images, gifs and videos for all social media platforms.
- Effective, clear and concise presentation skills.
- Strong evidence of creativity, innovation and vision as it pertains to client materials.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in interacting with vendors, internal staff and clients.
Submit cover letter, salary requirement and portfolio link when replying to this job posting.