At NST, we’re more than just "PR people." Our team is made up of a unique combination of car junkies, word nerds, marathon runners, book worms and outdoor adventurers. We balance hard work, fun and the needs of each individual, not just because that is one of our company values, but because it’s what we think makes for a great work environment and happy team members. What’s more, we believe diverse personalities, perspectives and experiences lead to a more creative – and fun – workplace. Want to join our team? View the job openings below or submit inquiries to email@example.com.
Nuffer, Smith, Tucker is currently hiring for an account executive position to help lead strategic communications, partnership building, media relations, influencer outreach and more for various clients. The ideal candidate will be required to wear many hats but will most likely have fun doing it.
- Participate in developing strategic communications plans, and branding and messaging frameworks to drive clients’ success
- Lead execution of public relations and marketing communications activities
- Regularly communicate with clients to provide counsel, deliver results, foster a positive relationship and manage expectations
- Write and edit public relations plans, press releases, pitches, collateral material, video scripts, social media content and more
- Pitch and maintain relationships with reporters and media outlets relevant to clients’ success
- Develop relationships with key influencers and manage these relationships for client benefit
- Follow mainstream and industry news to identify trends that can help NST and its clients explore new ways to create conversations and build relationships
- Manage clients’ design and digital needs with NST’s in-house experts by developing creative briefs, budgeting time, and overseeing client feedback on creative and digital projects
- Efficiently manage time to meet client deadlines, stay on budget and engage in NST operations, team building and promotion
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Proven track record of securing local, national and trade media coverage
- Solid understanding of social media and digital strategies
- Experience managing influencer outreach campaigns
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills
Your Future Team:
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving group at NST. We approach all client work strategically, creatively and with enthusiasm. When we find the ideal candidate, they usually join our team for the long run. If you’re the type of person who hates collaborating with coworkers, and detests award-winning work, then you might want to click right past this job listing. But if all that doesn’t sound half bad to you, then let’s talk.
Submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirement and minimum of two writing samples when replying to this job posting.
Interns at NST are a valuable part of our team. Our interns actively contribute to client work and gain vital experience in a fast-paced agency environment. As an intern, responsibilities may include creating media lists, drafting press releases, pitching reporters, compiling recap reports, writing social media content and conducting research.
- Qualifications: Senior in college or recent graduate, majoring or having majored in public relations or a related field
- Paid: Yes
- Time Frame: Three to six months
- Submission Requirements: Submit resume, cover letter and a minimum of two writing samples, including one press release (class work is acceptable)
- Email submissions to Mary Correia-Moreno, firstname.lastname@example.org